Tuesday 18 December 2012

Groper

All day my head has been completely congested. I want to slip off my nose and feed it to a wild dog, and then wait for it to shit it out before putting it back on. That'd be good, 'cause having no nose would be better than this feeling right now. Not even sure what it's from. Probably an allergic reaction to my friend who's staying over for a week!

Naaah.

I think it might have finally sunk in now that I'm on holidays. For the past few days, I haven't really felt the relief of having the pressure of turning up at school every day leaving. Like in the back of my mind I'm still thinking about whether or not I have homework I should be doing that's due Monday. But that'll pass. Probably around the time we start back in school. Mocks!

Oh, good news. My hair is now long enough to successfully head-bang again. Actually, I don't know if that can really be considered good, seeing as that means pretty soon my hair will get to that annoyingly long stage. That's when I'll cut it. And it will be no more. Only a few more months till I get a green Mohawk.

Around this time I always make promises to myself, like: "Oh yeah! I'm gonna finish a whole album before the new year!" Or something else along those lines. But, I'm not going to do that this time. Because, it's almost as if I'm setting myself up for failure. Sure, It's great to have goals and work towards them. But I think my head is sometimes a bit in the clouds, so I build up the thoughts of "yeah, this'll be great", but then I don't realise time passing. I swear sometimes it moves so slow, I can see it slip through my fingers. But then other times it's so fast, I forget what day it is. I think this kind of mind-frame I've been in might be the source of my obliviousness at times. I'm so caught up in trying to think about how nice things will be, that I don't realise the things going on right now around me.

My friend likes to grope me.

No comments:

Post a Comment