Sunday 9 February 2014

Hildred goes to the Supermarket

So, I've just finished 5 compositions. They're all required pieces of homework though, so it's not like I was just feeling prolific today. Though I suppose 5 is 5. Even if they're still really short. Like, only just over 20 bars for some, 16 for others. One was only 8, the bare minimum. I didn't really like it very much. It was using the technique of planing. I'd explain how to plane but it's too much of a pain. So maybe just google it. You'll probably find a ton of pictures of planes though. So, hm. It's not actually that complicated. Just playing chords in the same position consecutively. THERE. So anyway, I just realised I'm almost up to 200 posts. That's quite a lot I suppose. I just wrote a sentence talking about how I don't know if even over half my posts are any good, but then I deleted it because, let's be honest here, they're all amazing. End of story.

But not really. Well, actually, yeah. I guess it is. Not really much else to say. Oh yeah, I'm nineteen now I suppose. My party was fun. I made a construction workers day the other day by saying how cool it was that he can control the massive robot he was in. He turned around and did this massive smile out the cockpit. It was pretty nice.

Alright then, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment