Tuesday 23 July 2013

Fare-thee-well. kinda...

Wow! It's been quite a while since I've made a proper blog post. Well, kinda sorry to say this, but that's probably how it's gonna be for a while now.

I've decided this blog is going to solely be more about my "professional" stuff. Since I'll be going to college to study composition and all, I'll be getting a lot more material to put up here. So.. Yay about that! But as a result, I'm going to be writing a lot less personal things, because they don't really belong here any more. In hind sight, I have to say it was a very stupid thing of me to make something like this completely open to everyone and anyone. I used to think being an open book was just something that's good and fine (well in a way i still do think that), but since I'll be going to a new school, meeting entirely new people and doing totally new things, this is a rare opportunity to actually try things again differently. So that means bye bye openness and hello privacy.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I minded that most people read this blog, and it's not like I'll be deleting any personal posts I've done in the past, because
A) that would be way too much work and
B) I'm not embarrassed or ashamed of my past anyway, so who cares if those old posts are still up?

A great friend of mine said there's quite some value in mystery anyway (I'm paraphrasing), so maybe this decision is actually a smart one.

So, just to recap in closing, I'll be writing only "professional" things here from now on, and I'll be writing anything even remotely personal on a different blog that's very unlikely to be found. However if you do wanna read that, for some strange reason, just ask me in real life then. I'm fine with people I trust reading it anyways.

Okay then!

See you around,

-Freeg

1 comment: