Thursday 29 December 2011

New Year's Resolutions

So, today, I'm gonna be incredibly original, and write down my own New Year's Resolutions. Mainly as a way for me to remember them, by writing them down. I did some research on these so called resolutions before this post, and did you know that about only 12% of people ever actually accomplish them? That's pretty damn low. That's why, I'm gonna prove to the world that I can do what I set my mind to! YEAH!

Okay, so, resolution one:

Complete my first album.
This shouldn't be too tricky. I mean I already have finished half the songs. Kind of. I'll probably need to re-record them, cause they sound kind of shite right now. But I thought a cool way to motivate me to do this, is to say that I won't shave ever, until it's finished. Hahaha I hate having an unshaven face. So if I force myself to not shave until it's finished, I'm gonna want to finish it a lot sooner, and not get distracted!

Resolution two:

Be more aware of my surroundings.
I'm always bashing into things. So I reckon it'd be a good idea to, ya know, not.

Resolution three:

Be nicer to my Brother..
He's an alright kid. Just he gets on my nerves a lot. And on purpose too! But I suppose this will also be a good lesson in tolerance. Weeell, I'll try and be a better brother for him. I won't be here for too long, and I don't want his only memories of me being of some guy who's a total short fused prick.

Resolution four:

I don't really know yet.
I'm thinking of having 5. So, I'll just edit it when I've come up with the next two.

No comments:

Post a Comment