Monday 19 December 2011

Recap!

Hah, I forgot about you again.

So it's been about 4 months since I last posted anything, so I reckon now's a good time to start up again!
I won't say anything about this being the last time I forget about this blog, or that I promise to always update it from now on, since whenever I do that, 4 months just seem to slip away.

And boy! What an action packed 4 months these have been!
Seriously, I never would have thought it would go down like this.
A lot has happened.
Too much to write about all of it.
Maybe I'll just give a highlight of each month.
Or something.
I dunno.
STARTIIIING OOONN:

AUGUST

Some guy who I knew for a while left for England this month.
It was pretty sad because this guy was my best friend.
But it's okay because I still see him now and then.
He's still a total douchebag.

SEPTEMBER


School started again.
I'm doing the IB right now.
A lot of people warned me and told me how difficult it is. Saying how I'm gonna be stressed all the time and that I'll be studying for the next two years. Apparently I won't have a social life or sleep either. This is pretty funny cause if anything, my social life has improved greatly from last year! I have more than 2 friends now!!
Haha yeah, sad, I know.
But I'm happy now.
And still haven't been stressed yet.
Yet.

OCTOBER


Half term!
My friend came over from England.
It was pretty cool.


NOVEMBER


I went to some Island with a funny name.
That was also pretty cool.
I got to know a few people better, and I wasn't a complete social retard too!
During the night it rained really heavily and knocked down our shelter almost completely.
It could have been a disaster, but we ended up fixing it in the rain.
Then when we finally got around to lying down and sleeping, it turned out my legs were too long to be covered by the blanket, so when I woke up it didn't look like it at first, but I actually had about a million mosquito bites on my legs!
But I didn't mind that though cause I got to hold this awesome girl's hand the night before, when it was cold and stormy.
It was kind of unexpected and I didn't know what would happen.. But ya know, she didn't seem too weirded out by it. So that's a relief!

DECEMBER


School ended and I went to England for a bit.


Kay. Sick of writing now.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment