Tuesday 20 December 2011

Soul

Ya know, 
there was a time in my life when I thought there was no such thing as soul. And that it was stupid to even think that there was some floaty thing or whatever that just lives in your stomach and gives you feeling and stuff. 

Now when you describe a soul like that, maybe it would make sense to pass it all off as stupid.

But I've been doing some, "soul searching" I guess you could say, lately, and from the looks of things. Maybe, just maybe, I actually do have one. 

Which is strange, because I never thought I'd say that.

Most people say that you have to have faith and believe in stuff like this for it to all count. But I reckon you don't need to believe in something for it to exist. I mean, I don't need to believe in the existence of cheese for there to be cheese in the world. So if I were to one day decide that cheese no longer exists, it wouldn't just disappear off the face of the earth.

Hahah although that would b e pretty funny.

But anyway, my point is, I never really believed in the possibility of a soul before, but that didn't stop me from actually feeling all the stuff that soul's supposedly make me feel. So.. maybe I do have one. Then again, I'm pretty sure what the soul makes you feel is just what the brain makes me feel. So your soul is your brain. Hah. No shit. Makes more sense.

But then why do I feel stuff in my chest sometimes? Does my brain just tell my feelings to go hang out in my left atrium?? Probably. 

Anyway I think I've talked myself into a circle enough for one early morning. 
Woo doggie, I'm tired.

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment