Tuesday 10 July 2012

Come Back

Due to popular demand, I'm back!

What a week it's been. Well, the past week I mean.

I'm not much of a summary kind of guy, but I'm a little pressed for time so here's a handy dandy list of interesting things that have happened:

      1. I slept in a jungle for the first time and didn't get ONE mosquito bite
      2. I planted some trees, dug some holes, and carried a lot of wood. Didn't really plant as much as I would have liked to, but that's just life.
      3. My friend whom I've known since I first moved to Penang almost died. He fell in a drain. Just recently I found out he's actually a bit of a homophobic fuck. Maybe that bump on his head turned him into an arse hole.
      4. I got to the very peak of a mountain. I took my time, but that was a good move cause I got there just as the sun was coming up. The summit was amazing, but I didn't have a camera with me, so don't expect any pictures here! 
      5. I've been wearing a worthless piece of plastic around my wrist now for 7 days and counting!
      6. I threw up in the cinema on a poor father with his child. I was watching The Amazing Spiderman when it happened. First explosion scene in the film brought along the first explosion in my stomach. Nobody actually heard me barfing at the time cause of all the noise. So at least I didn't do it during one of the cheesy, quiet, romantic scenes. 
      7. I've got a nice wholesome feeling inside.


And that's about it! I'm gonna be going to America pretty soon now, to see the broadway play The Book of Mormon. It's by the guys who made South Park, so it must be good! I'll also be checking out my university too. Hope it'll be as awesome as I've pictured it in my head. Knowing my mind and the way I think, it probably won't be. But fingers crossed!

Oh I also just wrote an essay about a particular font. Why did I do that, you ask? Well, you see, the answer is I'm not quite sure. But I did it regardless of reason. Now that I think about it, quite often I've written completely pointless essays about absolutely nothing. I mean, besides every single English essay I've been set. To be honest, I actually just find talking about crap to be pretty fun. That's why I've got this pointless blog!

Der hyuck hyuck hee!

Hahah, but I digress. Again. 

Goodbye.

Hopefully I'll see you in about 7 weeks I suppose, once the holidays are over and we're back to the grind of school. 

Is it weird that I may miss you? I'm not too sure.. But oh well!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment