Monday 16 January 2012

Blast Off!

Ding ding!
I just realized
I'm a really boring person.
No wonder it's so hard for most other people
To drag out a conversation with me.
It must be painful.

Anyways
Wouldn't it be nice
To finally go on that adventure to the stars?
A song has been stuck in my head for a while now.
It just so happens to be called Blast Off!
It's by weezer and it's practically impossible to actually hear a proper full studio recording of it...
So the only part that's really stuck in my head is the first few lines.
But still.

It seems lately I've become
A lot more apathetic towards trivial stuff I see no purpose in for my future.
For instance, I'm really sick of maths.
I don't mind if I learn something I might be able to use
But when am I ever going to need to graph a quadratic equation? NEVER.
ugh see?
I'm boring myself already.

I've been getting headaches lately.
But I think that's just cause I'm kinda sick.
Although I'm a lot better now!

My aircon is broken in my room
So I'm really hot right now.

I have an English essay
That I am yet again going to do
The day before it's due.
I really didn't want to do that this time.
But
Something in my head has just prevented me from doing shit all.
It's really pissing me off.
I never used to be like this ya know.
I used to be really motivated, committed, everything!
But now look at me.

I can't even sit still long enough to write 2 pages of work.

But all in all life's not so bad, right?
Yeah, right.
I've just gotten into the habit of blowing things out of proportion.
And writing really long and boring blog posts.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment