Friday 27 January 2012

Sick

Hello again. Well well well, look who's some how sick again. That's right. It's me. Seems to be a new trend. Every Friday must be my sick day. Quite a shame really because I don't particularly mind Fridays. Then again I do mind them when I have to have a splitting headache every single one. But it's not so bad. Oh, oh, today, I felt like throwing up. Aaaalll day. Rather horrible. But it's not the end if the world. So apparently my singing has now become good enough To be worth paying for. Apparently.. Well that's what some little girls said anyway. Oh but one of them is normally a real stuck up little princess who thinks she's better than everyone else. In fact once, she told me to just give up on all my dreams. Forever. Hahahahah. Glad I didn't listen to her. Cause now she thinks I'm not half bad. Win for me, I'd say! Hah, oh yeah, I just remembered how I tried to Write a rock opera last year. Boy, wasn't that a shocker. Maybe I was just a bit too ambitious. It was basically based on feeling sick and just all around like shit inside. Nice theme right? Maybe one day, I'll actually finish it. But until then I think I'll just continue writing about classic unrequited love and general confusion for the world around me. I was asked to never change today. That made me feel quite good. Well goodbye then. These disjointed thoughts have gone on long enough! Skadoosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment