Saturday 4 May 2013

Froot Loop

Uggghhh, great. Here I am again. I can't even sleep. Not one damn wink. I need at least forty winks for it to even be considered a nap. How much would there be needed to have a full on 8 hour coma? Probably 320. That's 8 by 40 right? Heh, of course it is. How could I be wrong; I used my bloody fingers. So glad they don't confiscate those for the non-calculator paper for maths next Thursday. I'd be nothing without my fingers. I wouldn't be able to open doors. I wouldn't be able to use a keyboard and type this pointless shit. I wouldn't be able to play guitar, or write music, or do anything that makes me feel like I'm validating my existence. Pff, who needs to validate their own life anyway? We exist because we exist. Or is it, you exist because I exist and vice versa? If you never met, heard or saw me, I wouldn't exist in your universe. Yet. I suppose there's always the potential to exist eventually. It's not like I knew everybody I was going to know the day I was born. Huh. The potential to exist. Is this what I talk about when I'm in some kind of dumb, tired, banter with myself? Evidently, yes. I'm also listening to music, and the song that was just playing was called "Swing Life Away" by Rise Against. Not a bad song. Now "Body" by The Presidents of The United States of America is playing. I really love this band. Their songs are hilarious sounding, and the lyrical content is just so unique. It's not just "put yo hands up in the air" like a majority of songs I've heard use. Okay, that's a lie. It's not really a "majority", since I don't even normally have the chance to be exposed to that kind of music anyway. I'm too busy in my own musical world with the growing amount of music in my phone. I got no time for the radio yet. Although, I would like to try subscribing to a radio station or two one day. It's all about being exposed to as much and as varied music as possible. Now A.F.I is playing. Eh.. Not in an A.F.I mood. Skip. Ah. "Working with Wood" by Gyroscope. And I just realised. I think the song is about a guy masturbating to get himself over a girl he was with. Hahahaha, holy shit. How have I never realised this before? Gyroscope is an interesting band. Although a lot of what the singer says sounds pretty stalkerish... I don't know if that's like, just their band's persona, or if the guy who writes the lyrics just has a naturally super obsessive nature. Like in this song, there's the line: "If you were with anyone else, you know I could taste it." Ew. Hahah I can just imagine him licking the air. GETCHOO, UH HUH. GETCHOO, UH HUH. GETCHOO, GETCHOO, GETCHOO, UH HUH. Oh I love this song. It's by weezer. It's called Getchoo. Another quite obsessive song. But that's Rivers for ya. He's just like that. It's from Pinkerton, my favourite album of all time. I've mentioned that before on here, so I won't repeat myself now. I wonder how many times I have repeated myself on things here though.. As far as I can tell, everything I write is relatively original compared to what I've written before it. I guess there'd be some occurring themes, but that's to expected, right? You know, this isn't doing my whole not being able to sleep problem very much good. I was a lot more tired around 11, 2 hours ago. But I kept myself up for some reason. And now I'm here. I've only got myself to blame. That's okay, I'll take the blame. Justice where justice is due. I like making these ridiculously long paragraphs because it puts people off reading the whole thing. Oh would you look at that. I'm being messaged at 1 14 in the morning. Who woulda thought. Not me to be perfectly honest Hahah. Hhh, Red Lightning Blues by Brian Setzer is on now. I don't really feel like listening to it now, but oh well. Eh, I'm gonna finish now because I'd like to put proper concentration on the chat now. Some things are more important than this stupid blog, ya know? Cya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment