Wednesday 22 May 2013

I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather, and it never gave a damn about me.

So, this is it. The end of my high school career.

THANK FUCK!!

Now now, let's not get too hasty.

Too true! Let's not blast it all to hell just yet, alright? Let's reflect. You like doing that, right?

I suppose I do. :)

Lol. Weirdo.

So... I think music went pretty well over all. I stuck to my formula of one A4 side per essay. That meant I finished an entire answer booklet! Never thought I would actually do that. But hey, I sure did it. I've also shaved now.

THANK FUCK!

THANK FUCK!

Yeah, it feels pretty good. I'm glad that I finally got rid of that terrible scourge on my face. Well. Okay. Let's be fair about this. There was a period when it felt really itchy, annoying, and ugh. But, I actually got pretty used to it. But this does feel much better, being cleanly shaved. I probably won't let it get that bad ever again. Until I'm some wise old man who feels the only way I'll ever actually feel wise is if I have a beard. We all know that's going to happen.

I'm actually using my laptop now. Hooray! No need to use my phone and make gigantic paragraphs.

Lahdidee, not like the quality of what you're writing would improve anyway.

Hey... That's not fair. It's not about quality anyway. It's about making a shit ton of quantity.

ACTUALLY, it's not about either. God. You'd think I know that already, huh? But nope. Guess not. Hmm, I feel the ground underneath me shaking from my music. I can feel the vibrations. It's probably too loud. But.. It just feels good. Melt me in a wave of sound. Please. I like this. It's like the music that's constantly playing in my head is finally let free via my speaker to explore the world. Glooooooooooooooria, viva la Glooooooooooooooria. That's nice. Feeling your voice box vibrate like that on a long note that you can actually hit comfortably. Haha, I remember when I first decided I wanna get good at singing, I couldn't even get CLOSE to the note. Well, I thought I did. But I quickly learned I was tone deaf. But that's pretty much fixed now. I can do it note for note. Ahhh. Feels good. Hahah, not that I'm trying to sound like I'm showing off or anything...

It's probably not that impressive anyway.

I really gotta stop doing that. All that second guessing. But, it's a defense mechanism. Don't wanna go walking down a dark alley blinder than a baked croissant on thanks giving. Okay I'm getting bored now.

UURRGGHHHHHHHH. I'm only doing this cause there's nothing else to do. Parents already left for dinner, so I just gotta wait for them to get back. Wait like a dog. A damn mut. Woof woof.

But to be perfectly frank, mr Shank, I don't really mind all that much. Solitude is a good thing. I don't what I'd do anyway even if I was out somewhere. Songs of yesterday live in the underground. I really hope I get accepted to be honest... I know I've said that I don't really care, and wouldn't mind a gap year. But I don't know if I'd be able to take the rejection. It's hard, when you put your all into something, just to be shot down. Ah well. Whatever happens, happens. Woof. Woof.

Okay okay okay. It's getting really dark now. In my room, I mean. I forgot to turn any lights on when I started writing, and with this new tint on the windows, the world outside my window looks even darker than it probably is. The tint is to stop it getting hot in the afternoon and melting me. I guess that's a good thing.

It is a good thing.

I'm going now.

Good-by.

See you.

Later.

One day.

Probably in a month.

Or tomorrow.

Or never.

Or forever.

Or until I forget about you. I'm sure that will be the most likely thing that happens. Things just, slip past my mind. There one day, gone the next. And I'm none the wiser. How am I supposed to know I forgot something? Eh.. I forget.

Oh right, I'm meant to be leaving now.

BYE!






No comments:

Post a Comment