Thursday 2 February 2012

Awesome

So, I was just checkin' out this new layout for the blogspot dashboard, and found out I can see where abouts people in the world are who see my blog. And to my surprise, I have quite a few views from Russia! So I just wanted to say a big Здравствуйте! To anyone out there who may be reading my little blog all the way in Russia. Wow. I just think it's really awesome, that's all. 


Anyways so, this week hasn't been so bad. I think I'm getting better at talking again now. So that's good! Also I played in front of the whole school last Monday with my band. It was pretty fun actually. And so I don't think that went too bad.


I JUST FINISHED MY MUSIC ESSAY TOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 


Yeah. Alright. Cya then.
Oh and my birthday is coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment