Friday 16 March 2012

Problems

Oh yes, without a doubt, there is nothing more I enjoy being, than a third wheel.

HAHA. Just kidding.

Sometimes I just kinda feel like I'm sort of, outside of things. Like conversations, or jokes, or buildings. And I just can't really wrap my head around why. It's not like I ask not to be included, but I suppose it just must be my face or somethin'. And it seems a lot of the time I don't really have a lot to say, true, but I'd still like to at least listen and know what's going on. Ahh, but oh well, right? Doesn't really matter I suppose.

I keep thinking about my "problems" and how minuscule they are, compared to the grand scheme of things. There is so much more that's just, I dunno, bigger than me I suppose. So many other bad things that happen to other people and stuff all over the world all the time. And the worst that ever really happens with me is maybe a little social anxiety and sometimes feeling a wee bit dejected. But really, when I think about it, it's so stuuppid how I get all in a fuss about those kind of things.

Is it wrong to feel a bit of self pity now and then? I hope not.. But I'm not much a fan of pity anyway. I mean, time spent feeling sorry for yourself, can be spent actually doing something worthwhile, like doing things that make you feel self worth.

On a side note, another one of my insignificant problems is this damn blister on the side of my left foot! Argh! It's full of this clear liquid (not puss, don't worry) and it feels like every step I take is gonna pop it. I thought it actually did pop the other day. But no. It didn't.

Ah, see? This is what I'm talking about. Tiny, small, problems, that don't even matter to anyone in the world but me. I wonder if it's selfish thinking, being wrapped up in little stuff like this, or is it just natural for everyone?

But, on a positive note, I'm going to be doing some charity work tomorrow! I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to be doing, but all I hope is that I end up helping anyone who needs it. Aaannndd, there's another bonus for going to it too. After spending a whole lot of time trying to figure out how and when to ask if this person wanted to hang again, it turns out she'll be working at the charity thing too. So it's a win win situation! Yay!

And there I was thinking yesterday, that this was just gonna be one of those shitty weeks. Cause it's been pretty dull this week. No free time whatsoever after ever day at school. It's just one essay after the other. And if it's not an essay, it's studying for a huge test. I think it was this particularly crappy week that I actually got me thinking about how insignificant my problems really are. Lunch times were pretty fun though, so that's good.

Yeah i think I've rambled on enough now. Should probably go get some shleeeep. Don't wanna be all tired for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment