Sunday 24 June 2012

Head Goo

Right now I've got this image of my brain just kind of liquefying in my head; oozing out of my ears and nose. It's pretty disgusting to be honest. Even for my imagination standards.It's all grey. Grey and thick. I suppose you could even liken it to some sort of putrid grey matter gravy.

Yum yum! Perfect for your steak and fries!

Hahah, ahh. It's gonna be a full on week this week. I can really feel it. Got an economics IA, practice IOC on a book I still haven't finished reading, an essay on that very same book, a play that just doesn't seem 100% there yet, ooh and I'm leaving the island on Friday.

I'm actually really looking forward to that last part. A whole week of adventure! Hah.. Planting trees and climbing a mountain. I hope I'm ready for that. I mean, I feel ready, but that could just be an optimistic delusion, ya know? Hah! Naah, it'll be fine.

Okay, I am looking forward to the play too. I know I'll have fun on the two nights we finally play it. It's just this long winded lead up that really takes it out of you. I think my biggest fear with that is just becoming redundant in the whole musical side of things. But I am trying to fix that. So we'll see how that turns out!

Fuck, I think I just hate homework.
Oh really? No shit.
Yeah yeah I know. Like it wasn't obvious already, right?
Why are you talking to yourself? Saddo.
Hahah hey, that's not very nice..
Yeah I know, I'm sorry.
That's okay I guess. We all say things we don't mean sometimes.

Aw, isn't that nice? Conflict with resolution at the end. Feels good, don't it?

Ah yes, here's something I'll put up to remind myself in case I forget. Straighten up your back, sonny. I wonder if just getting a metal pipe in place of my spine will be easier. Hah, aaaww yeah. A mushy brain and a synthetic spine. What else should I add to this grotesque figure? Might as well just replace my face with that creepy mask I made. That's like the whipped cream on top of the pancakes with a side of ice-cream which has chocolate sprinkles infused with coffee and a cherry (even though I don't like cherries) on top. Mmmm mmm, delicioso.

And to end with an anacrusis, overall this weekend was pretty good! Maybe even really good in fact. IS THAT EVEN HUMANLY POSSIBLE!? Yes. Apparently it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment