Saturday 16 June 2012

Peaceful Night

So its finally the weekend after exams. I can finally enjoy some sleep that i feel like i need. Buuut, for some reason, i can't sleep. Great!

I don't really mind though. I don't think i really want to sleep just yet. It is only 2 35 AM afterall! No, instead I've got this burning feeling coming from inside me. I'd say its some long dormant passion that I've kept swallows soqm for so long, but it's probably just indigestion.

It's quite nice ya know? Just lying in bed with huge headphones on just listening to a play list of all my songs set on random. It just went from a little Japanese song to the killers! Exciting!

I've always liked layers in music. Being surrounded by this music with no sound coming from outside my headphones creates a unique type of sound. Its like my head can just concentrate on one thing for once instead of rushing up and down continuously. If only i could find this kind of inner peace when i'm composing or even just playing guitar. Maybe I'd actually make something good! Hahaha. Nah. Ooh radiohead. They always have good layers.

So half an hour late was in our first "battle" of the bands last Friday. I say "battle" because it was really just a popularity contest. It was great how my good friend Thomas came to support us. Oh wait.. He didn't.. Hahah. Nah i don't blame him though. He probably would have just wanted to sit down during the disco anyway. I suppose that's what we all do for a majority of the time. But that was still fun i guess. Well, most of the time anyway. Oh yeah, I'm going off on a tangent already. Hah, guess my mind is still just racing around from one thought to the other.. Oh that got really bad during my economics higher level test. I must have just zoned off from the test for about 20 minutes before remembering where i was.. Hmm.. Hope i did alright in that one.

Anyway! As i was saying, the battle was just a popularity contest. So i guess that means we aren't as popular as a bunch of year 10s. Damn, that makes me so disappointed... Haaahah.

You're just. A fuck. I can't explain it cause i think you suck!! Yeeeaaaaahhhh fuck off and die!!! Wooooooo. Hmm. That song wasn't as relaxing as paranoid android. I wonder why. Oh look, now it's somebody i used to know. Do dodo do dodo.

Uh so what was the point of this post again..? Neh i forgot. I think there was supposed to be some lesson learned through self reflection like normally. But nope. Not today.

Hey i wasn't so bad at talking this week. Well, i was at some points.. But i did start a conversation or two. Which made me super ecstatic! But now that initial high has kind of subsided.. I tried telling myself Friday was gonna be a good day the night before, to see if it really would be. It was okay. Hahah. But you know what's really good? I haven't been hit in the groin for such a long time i can't even remember the last time it happened! Which is good, because it really hurts. And pain is bad..... Duh... I mean, unless you're a massochist. Then i suppose it would be good for you? But i'm not, so, yeah.

Almost time for KK and tree planting. Im quite looking forward to that. Hah! No time to worry about the two impending essays and practice IOC. Its just time to think of finally getting a break from the monotony of school. To be honest, i used to like that actually. Having everything planned with my timetable, knowing more or less what to expect. Made me feel more self assured. Less anxious. But i dunno now.. Seems it all just makes me stir-crazy now. I just want a change! Oh but i did get that. Exam week. Yeah that was pretty fun i guess. Except for the Spanish comprehension. I must have been sitting there watching the clock for 50 minutes aftwe i finished.. The worst part is i probably did really shit in it! Haha but i did try my best anyway.

Alright then, i guess this is long enough now to put off anyone from reading it. Its also 3 10AM now too. Hmmm.

I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment