Wednesday 13 June 2012

Language

Oh English, there's nothing more I love to do than speak you, hear you and write you...

But why do you have to have so much baggage with you?

If you didn't exist, essays wouldn't exist. Verbal abuse would be eradicated from the planet (I'm aware there is more than just one language in the world so now I'm referring to every language. In case you didn't know...). Stupid oral commentaries would be nothing.

NOTHING, YOU HEAR ME? NOTHING!

Ah, ha. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Without language I wouldn't be here writing this for you. And that would be such a shame, right? Hah.

Nah, language is cool. English is cool. Japanese is cool. Spanish is cool. I can't speak for any of the other languages since I don't know them well enough. But I'm sure they're cool too. Probably.

Now I'm off to write two fucking essays!

Well not really. Maybe I'll start next week. Haaaaaa. Old habits die hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment