Saturday 9 June 2012

Examify

So here we are.
Back to the end of year exams.
I remember one of my first blog posts, was saying how I've got my year 11 exams.

Haha, it's pretty funny when I think about it now. At the time I thought those exams were at least some-what important. But now it seems that they were really just for nothing. If anything, they were a time filler before IB.

These are only "mocks" this year, but they're actually more important than the whole of year 10 and 11 combined. It's pretty interesting how small everything seems in hindsight. And yet, even though I realise this, I'm just not really phased by it..

I dunno, am I just apathetic cause I'm  tired? It's been such a short year. I can't believe how fast it has gone. Everything has just slipped by, right through my fingers. It's pretty surreal. I remember being 15, 14; time moved by so slowly. Like I just couldn't wait for the year to be over. I'd count down the days just wishing for school to end.

But now.. With everything moving by so fast; sometimes I wish that there were more hours in a day. Like 30 hours. That'd be pretty good. Cause then, you can allocate 10 hours for sleep, 10 hours for leisure, 2 hours for food, and 6 hours to study and 2 hours for travel time in between. It just seems 24 doesn't hold enough. I mean it does. We've been living quite adequately with 24 hours for such a long time. But still. Who doesn't want a little more time?

Hah, I sound like an old man. Heaving on about how I'm running out of time. But it's alright though. I know that's not really the case. Once these exams are over, and then IB, I'm sure everything will go back to normal. Well, relatively anyway.

Hm, so it seems this is my 50th post too. Not too bad for a years worth of crap.

CATCH YA ON DA FLIP SIDE HOLMES!

No comments:

Post a Comment