Friday 29 June 2012

Sub-sub-conscious

have you ever wondered if our sub-conscious has its own sub-conscious?

Probably not; but I have.

So I had a dream the other day, and it was the kind of dream where it feels as if I learnt a little bit about myself. An epiphenomenal dream, caused by the chemical serotonin. It appears I've got some kind of sub-conscious level fear I think. That's what my dream seemed to suggest to me anyway.. But dreams can be so unreliable. If anything, this fear isn't even in the sub-conscious, but in my, uh, non-sub-conscious? Just my conscious I suppose.

ANYWAYS, lets not get bogged down by that. Just reflecting.

Later tonight CAS week will finally get started. I'm really looking forward to it. Hope it'll be as fun as it seems in my head..

That's when it dawned upon me. What am I gonna do when I can't vent out, reflect, or anything for a whole week on this blog!? Meh, I dunno. I'm sure I'll be fine. Totally won't go crazy.

Hah. hah. HAHAA!

Yeah alright then, guess I'll go watch TV while I'm waiting. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment