Tuesday 7 February 2012

Clouds

I originally wrote some crap about clouds and how I trip over my own feet because I think looking up is better than looking down yesterday.

But the formatting got all screwed up when I posted it.

So I clicked on the little edit button.

AND BAM


Everything was gone.


So instead of trying to write the same thing all over again, I decided to just do this:
Dump some of my thoughts about the past day or so.
Reflecting, ya know? IB seems to be big on that.

So yesterday I was sprung an ambush math tuition.
Not too happy about that.
Toootally not prepared for it, and I was yawning the whole time too.
But that's okay, I just got him to give me the history on radians.
Exciting right?
I know I really should be taking this a bit more seriously though.
Last math test, I got the incredibly impressive score of 12%

I know, I know, but please. Hold the applause till the end.

The day of my birthday a cat took a shit in the corner of my room.
And pissed on some foamy stuff.
Thank you kitty!
They just love me so much.

Today nothing interesting happened.
Haha, nah, I just can't remember anything.
Damn. That's not very good...
Ah, but I am working on my memory!
Kind of.

Okay, you can clap now.


No comments:

Post a Comment