Monday 27 February 2012

Brain Transplant

It feels like,
there's something,
I should be doing.

But I'm not doing it.
Cause I can't quite wrap my head around
what it is.

It's definitely not write this blog post.
But ya know,
whatever.

sooo.. let's see.. recent stuff..
Oh, so! We ended up writing a song (mostly) on Saturday!
It was really fun, and there were hardly any awkward silences. So I think that's pretty good. Right?

Oh another thing, I've recently started to re-listen to this band I really like called the Living End.
They're reeeaally good. And whenever I hear the guitar part, I'm just awe-struck. It's like:
Waaaaaah. So cool.
But seriously. I hope that one day, if by somehow I just continue practicing everyday like I do, I'll be able to play like that guy in the band.

A question popped into my head today too, and I thought it was pretty interesting.
If you get a brain transplant, what happens to your memories and stuff?
Uh, assuming you're still alive after the operation.
Haha I haven't actually looked up anything on the whole operation.
But the concept of swapping brains seems pretty interesting.
Like, what if people could design special template brains, and create personalities that they want, and then basically start a new life with a new brain.
Yeah, pretty stupid, cause if you hate yourself so much why not just change yourself by yourself, right?
But I think people would be too lazy to do that.
Well some anyway.
Just a crazy idea I had, that's all.

Well then, I remembered what I had to do.
Homework.
Haaaaaah, but I just don't really feel like doing it ya know?
So I think I'll play guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment