Sunday 13 May 2012

Words

Broken: That's what my coffee machine is right now.

Due: That's what my maths IA and English essay will be tomorrow

Fleeting: That's what my time is doing while I'm sitting here thinking of words.

Talking: That's what I'm doing to myself.

Jumping: Is what a dog, somewhere in the world right now is doing.

Processing: Is what the printer is doing.

Hour: That's what just flew by.

Shit: Is what I smell like.

Kidding: I don't really smell like shit.

Roses: Is what I don't smell like either.

Turtle: A soup flavour they sell in America.

Burning: That's the feeling I've got inside.

Senile: Is what I'll become.

Beaming: Are the incoming head lights.

Flashing: Is your life before your eyes.

Cannibals: Are a native tribe in Vanuatu.

Maladroit: Is what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment