Wednesday 4 April 2012

Everybody Run

The Psycho's got a gun!

Just kidding! Not a psycho. Just little ol' me.

Just kidding again! I don't have a gun. That's a very punishable offence here. To own a firearm. I think. Could be wrong.

However! I do have something for you.

Two Songs.

They're both acoustic this time. I actually compose all of my songs on my acoustic guitar. So today I decided to just whack out two of them. One right after the other. There's no drum track this time. But I think the balancing between the guitar and voice is A LOT better. But then again, I'll never know unless anyone tells me.

So please! Do share your thoughts!

The first one I recorded is simply called The End. Original right? Any events described in this song are entirely fictional. Any likeness to real life is completely coincidental. However, if you think this song does have some actual contextual background, please just keep in mind that these were my thoughts and feelings at just one point in time. No point being stuck in the past. Hah! But lucky it's all just pretend anyway right?

Here it is: The End

And then the next song is one that I had a lot of fun recording. It was basically just a test of doing two vocal runs put on top of each other. It features both random noises AND a canon! It's something I've never really experimented with before so if it's incredibly crap, please give me some ideas on how to improve!

You might remember I wrote a blog post about this concept a few weeks back. It's called Brain Transplant. And basically it's a guy promoting his new surgical miracle. Kind of like the craze with plastic surgery, except instead of changing the outside, you change the inside as well. Weird right?

Here is this one: Brain Transplant

On a non-musical related note, I went to my good friend's birthday party today. And it was really fun! Happy Birthday again! If you happen to read this that is.

But anyway, I digress. Expect some more acoustic stuff. Cause I'm feeling pretty lazy. Heehee. The album for these is called Caustic Acoustics. Why? Well, ask yourself. These two tracks are track number 12 000 000 and 11 000 0036 respectively. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment