Thursday 19 April 2012

Who Would Have Thought?

Woohoo!

Turns out I'm not a complete screw up when it comes to school. That's good I suppose.

Hmm, I dunno why, but something about parent teacher interviews always gets me on edge. Hahah it's like I'm afraid my teachers have just been harbouring some secret bad news about me, and they've just been waiting until my parents are there to say it!

"Mm, yes, you're son. Well I don't know how to put this.. You see, We believe he is suffering from a disease known as idiocy. No no, don't think there is a cure. Much to severe already."

Haha okay that sounded more like a doctors appointment, but you get what I mean.

But it's aaalll good. Even my maths teacher who told us she's lost the will to live because of us was pretty happy.

So that's one less thing to think about.

Now then, what to do now? For the first time since I think the first week of term one, I've actually caught up with all my homework quicker than just waiting the day before it's due. Well.. except for economics. But that can wait for the weekend! Heh.

What can I say? Old habits die hard. But things are looking up. Hopefully.

What if I'm just upside down? So I think I'm looking up. But really. Really. I'm looking down. And this whole time, I've just been a sitting duck, for my impending doooom.

But no. Only joking. I don't really think like that! Although I do seem to be quite fond of italics. And that was the perfect excuse to use lots of them.

Oh but speaking of impending doom, I dreamt of my friend murdering me in cold blood last night. I guess I had it coming though. All of those hair jokes had to hold some consequence, huh? Hahaha ahh.. So funny. I like laughing. Just like how I like hiccuping.

Well alrighty then. That's it for now I'd say.

さようなら

No comments:

Post a Comment