Sunday 1 April 2012

Troubadour

Tomorrow, I'm gonna fulfil my semi-aspiration (right next to becoming a telegram delivery boy)!

That's right, I shall go out to the streets, and earn my bread money through the heroics of playing my guitar, while travelling the wide open road. Ah, I can't wait to get out there.

I wonder if anyone will even bother to listen. I'll probably end up blocking the way for someone to get through, or interrupting a conversation with all my loudness. Heheh. But I don't care. 

Persistency! That's the key to anything. I suppose anyway. There's a true possibility that nothing fruitful will come of this, but hey. I don't really mind. It'll be an experience nonetheless! 

So if anyone feels like giving me their money, I'll be somewhere on gurney drive maybe. I'm not completely sure where the best place to busk in Penang is. So this'll be a bit of a trial and error kind of thing. 

On a different topic, the other day I went to a music concert thingy with my friends on Saturday. It was pretty fun! There was this gypsy band from Russia. Can't quite remember the name of the band, but they were really good! It was two violins and a guitar. Flamenco style ;) 

There was also some Mongolian throat singing. Holy shit. That was pretty freaking cool. Agggghhhhhhhhhhhhhgghhhghhhhh. Do that noise while groaning really heavily, about two octaves down or up from your normal voice. And you got throat singing. Hahaha it was pretty funny during the actual concert part at night. Talking about stuff. Preeetty awesome.

Oh and I am not very smooth at all. Total moron sometimes. Heeh. But if you know me, you'd already know that by now.

So yeah, I guess that's about it right now. Maybe I'll talk about what happens tomorrow some other time. Until then! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment