Saturday 28 April 2012

El Scorcho

Iiiii'm a loooot like yooouuu. So please, hello, I'm here, and I'm waaaiiiting.
I think I'd be gooood for yooou, and yoouu'd be gooood for meeee.

Ohwoawoawoawoawoaaah!!!

So here I am. In some half awake-half asleep state of mind. It's only 11:33, but I still feel exhausted anyway. Hmmm, no, exhausted isn't the word. Fatigued perhaps? Fatigued with indolence. Although I'm not really that bored.

Today I did some walk thing where I hiked up this big long trail that's basically following a massive open drain. The drain went all the way up to a dam. Surprisingly, the dam didn't look so bad. For it being connected to a drain and everything. I dunno, whenever I think of drains, I tend to think of shit. But I didn't see any floaters, so that's good!

All the way up on the walk I was thinking how cool it would be if the drain was actually a water slide. There was actually already a nice current going on. I know, even though I associated open drains with sewage, I still thought it would be fun to slide down.

I got really burnt. And not in the metaphorical sense either. The actual, physical, stingy, ouchy, ohgodthisisfreakin'painful, kind of sunburn. Can't really move my neck right now without the risk of it rubbing against the tag of my shirt and feeling the stiiiing.

oooh, I just got an email.

And so anyways, I've also got this sweat rash too from my stupid pants I walked. Blahblahblahdy blah, complain complain, okay. Done with talking about that.

So what's new? Well, I've gotten a bit better at using a hairclip from all that practice I had on Friday. So that's uh.. real great. What else... Oh! I've got a bunch of homework too! Hmm.. but that's not really knew.. come on, something interesting..

Oh yes, that's right.

I ran into a mentally scarring image the other.

*Reader discretion is advised at this point, as the following description may shock and/or terrify some people*

So I was walking down a road to the bus stop. And I saw this quite large cat lying down. At first I just thought, "aw, how cute, it's sleeping in the warm sun." But then.. I noticed some read stuff on the side of it's head. From the distance I was at the time, I couldn't make out what it was. So being the frustratingly inquisitive person I am, I decided to check it out. Not a good move. The small amount of red stuff I saw turned out to be a lot more when I got closer. And then I noticed the tire tracks running half way up the animal..

Basically, a car or bike or something ran up this cat from the arse up. And by doing so, actually squeezed out it's internal organs, pushing them out of it's mouth. Because the organs were larger than the cats mouth, this also caused it's jaw to rip open too. Think like when you try and squeeze the air out of a plastic bubble that's got stuff in it, and it basically all splatters out of the ripped open front. That's what I saw. Only in cat form.

Like a train wreck, I couldn't really look away.. Was just kind of stuck there and couldn't move.. Ugh, it just wasn't pleasant. I mean what a way to go, right? Spend your whole life living on the streets. Toughing it out. Living to be quite old (it was quite a big cat, not a scrawny mangy one), only to have your whole life violently pushed out of you. Literally.

Well then. Yeah, that's my gruesome vent for the week I think. While I was writing and reliving that whole horrible scene my mother just came into my room to yell at me too. Apparently I forgot to take my bowl out of her room after I ate dinner in there. I tried to apologize but she was pretty mad, saying I don't take enough initiative.

Guess that's something new for me to work on now, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment