Tuesday 25 June 2013

Ahhh-

I'm writing this on the can right now. Why? Because I can! Haahahaaahoohohoh. Don't like it? Deal with it! I got green hair, okay? I can do whatever the fuck I want, damn it!

So, turns out I won a stupid award. Yay. Great. This means I have to turn up to the most boring day of school ever. Just when I think I've finally gotten away from it, it comes right back swinging. Sighhhhhhhhh. Haha, I don't even feel like I deserve an award. Why would I? I've done nothing of merit all year. Not to mention i haven't had to be in school for the past month. You know what my life has consisted of since my freedom? Basically videogames, eating, and then working out as a half assed attempt to counter balance the lazy shit I've engrossed my life with. Does that even make sense? Maybe! Who cares! I'm still just sitting on the can! I mean I'm not doing anything. Just sitting here. It's relaxing. The curvature of the seat is delicately hand crafted for absolute comfort and sitting bliss. Just kidding. I'd give it an "okay" rating at best. It's better than the outside seats in straits quay though. Those are probably one of the most uncomfortable seats I've ever sat on in my life. A dead spikey hedgehog frozen with sharp stalagtites (or stalagmites, whatever) protruding out of it would be more comfortable.

MY PHONE IS ABOUT TO RUN OUT OF BATTERY NOW SO GOODNIGHT PEACE OUT FUCK OFF BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment