Thursday 13 June 2013

The Walls Are Bleeding Maple Syrup, Honey.

It's almost here, you know? The day I'm off living by myself. No more comfort zone, no more friends to see, no more family to talk to, no more nuthin.

And that's okay.

I dunno, I guess I just don't see how bad it can possibly be. Maybe I'll be in for some terrible awakening after my first few days out in the world, but honestly.. I can't see it hurt me. Maybe I'm just being naïve. Who knows?

I think I need to find a hyperbolic time chamber if I'm ever gonna do a whole 6000 dares. And there's not even that much to do in those anyways. It's just completely white nothingness. Haha. I bet very few people will even know what a hyperbolic time chamber is. Oh well.

I've got enough clothes to last me a lifetime now, I think. As long as I don't become hideously obese in the future, I should be A-O-K. It was raining a lot this night. There was also a lot of wind, so much wind in fact that my brother's school has called saying he shouldn't go to school tomorrow. What the hell happened? Was it really that bad? Apparently it was. But I guess I'll never know.

I'm just keeping myself awake now, and I don't even know why. I should really just go to sleep. I'm already lying in bed. I should really just go to sleep. When I close my eyes the world is pretty spinny again. I should really just go to sleep. +°% 「%¤&÷%! *( */)% 「+'% *:+?. ±-* /(-「「 ÷%°%& -÷!%&?*¤÷! #:¤* +μ #&+*+±'. Hehehe. That actually makes sense. Honest! I should really just go to sleep. It's 00:00. I'm just gonna go to sleep now.

Meow, woof woof, cockadoodledoo, whale sound.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment