Thursday 27 June 2013

Concentration is the key to unlocking the mind's eye.

heeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuooooooooeeeeeeoooooooooo.

You should read that out loud, starting very high pitched and grainy, and then slowly descending in pitch until it's as low as a shallow grave.

SOOSOSOSOSOSO!!! SO! What's happening? NUTHIN MUCH. Just. I dunno, man. I dunno, woman. I dunno, badger. I dunno, OKAY!? Jeeeez. Give it a rest already.

I don't. I don't feel like doing anything. I dunno. It's not like, I don't want to do anything. I just. I just don't, feel it, you know? I don't feel any inspiration writhing up and down my squeegly squoogly spine. Can you relate? Is that something relate-able? WHHOOOOOO (pronounced hu) knows!

So, I'm home alone right now until tomorrow. Woot woot. Got the house to myself. Too bad I don't know what to do about it. Ahaha. I'm just. I'm just feeling kind of clueless, I guess. I don't really know. I don't really, know, ya know, know, what to make of this. Even these darn paragraphs have no  meat to them. What's the point of even writing them!

I found a new band. It's called Ninja Sex Party and they are AWESOME.

Haha. That's it. No more now. Any grey matter that was still functioning in my head, behind my face, just above my throat, has now evacuated the building. Perhaps I should do the same. FIRE! FIRE! OH BLIMEY, THERE'S A FIRE IN HERE! A fiiiiirre, iiiin myyy soouuuulllll.

lolzjk.

No comments:

Post a Comment