Friday 14 June 2013

Don't eat the yellow, green, brown, blue and red snow. ESPECIALLY not the red snow.

So, I've been thinking of going to a local restaurant and apply for an internship. Since I've gotten. So gosh darn good at waiting. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah. *breath* hahahahahahahahhahahahah. Ahhhh...
Get it?

I wonder what napalm smells like. I imagine it'd be something real horrible, like, the stench of rotting eggplants and decaying foetus's combined. I'll probably never actually smell it in my lifetime. Maybe if I find a time machine I'll be able to go back to the Vietnam war and take a big whiff of the air.

I just feel like I'm trying to pass the time lately. Ugh. I hate that. I wanna get started with ANYTHING. BUT I CAN'T. BECAUSE IT'S NOT TIME FOR ANYTHING YET. SO I JUST GOTTA sit around and wait a bit. A bit. A bit. Meh. Longing for the sun to set so I can watch it slowly fall behind that horizon line; just another day going down with it like a bird that's been shotgunned out of the sky. Bakhoom.

So apparently some people died last night cause a tree fell on them from the wind. Damn. What a way to go. It must have been pretty scary for them. I wonder if the moment just before the tree hit the top of their car they were resolute and accepted their fate for what it is. Did their life flash by their mind? I'm sure they would have been able to see the tree as it came down upon them too. Damn. Damn. Wonder what they were thinking. Probably "Oh shit." in whatever language it is they think in. Or maybe they were screaming. Or maybe they didn't say anything, thinking the tree wouldn't hit them in a million years. I'll never know. You'll never know. No one will, really. Hm..

Woops. Didn't think I'd get this morbid. Oh well. I hope I've practiced my piano enough to satisfy my teacher this time. Last lesson she wasn't very happy. Can't say I blame her. I wasn't very happy with myself either. But things just get in the way, you know? Excuses excuses. I've had it up to here with excuses. Up to where? Somewhere between the world we acknowledge as reality and the world where are dreams inhabit. Maybe those are the same worlds. If that's the case, I haven't had it very high. Which is probably good. Because I'm not that fed up with excuses. Excuses make the world go round, right? If everyone was always honest about everything they've ever done, where would we be today? Don't ask me! I ain't no fortune teller. I'll let you know once i find that string theory alternate universe space and time traveller. There'll be one around somewhere. Maybe it's under my bed. Wouldn't that be something.

Yooooooouuu should get out of town too.

Well, if you insist!

No comments:

Post a Comment