Thursday 28 February 2013

Bassy Bass

So today I had my first experience with headphones specifically designed to boost the bass in the music it's projecting.

Consequently it was so horrible, I threw up. It was just awful. Totally dreadful. Absolutely abysmal. I almost cried.

But alas, I had to make do.

I just don't understand what would make people actually want to do that though. I mean songs that are designed for a heavy bass will have a heavy bass. They're not gonna expect you to be wearing bass boosters, or to have this massive sub-woofer in your stereo set. And if they are expecting that, then they're just stupid morons. What's wrong with pure sound? You know, listening to something without any dumb boosts or reduction pasted on. But hey, if you wanna do that to your music, who am I to say you can't. Well I guess I'm not saying you can't. I'm just saying I don't understand why anyone would want to. If anyone has an answer, please, enlighten me.

Now then, I've got to re-create a graph in my economics IA because my dumb computer didn't want to save it properly it seems.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Reality is relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment