Monday 18 February 2013

The summary of the summary of the first day back after the chinese new year half term break with which I did absolutely nothing important except for on Sunday where I finished my written assignment.

So i'm just sitting on my computer stool chair thing, and it's making my legs tired.

WHY!?

My legs are literally feeling exhausted right now just from sitting down in this particular chair. I have another chair next to it but it's identical, except it's the colour red. This one is black. Why do my legs hurt. So I'm standing up now. Yes, it's more comfortable now to type standing up than it is to sit down.

Speaking of the question "why?", that's what I shouted when my biology teacher hit my head today. He was trying to hit a fly but instead whomped the back of my head. I didn't expect it at all, so instead of going "ow" or "fuck", I just went "Why?". Hahaha, I don't know what made me ask. Guess I was just genuinely confused. Which I was.

Speaking of my head, I've got oil lathered all in it right now. It's apparently to help my psoriasis, and I suppose it did help today. I don't think my scalp snowed as much today as it did during the holidays. Because there's oil in my hair and I hate the feeling of having oily hair, it's also an incentive for me to shower too. Not that I need an incentive normally, of course... But to be honest I've always wondered if I'd be able to pull off a slick oiled back hairstyle. Short answer, no way. I'm not really surprised, but it's good to know just out of quenching my curiosity. Then again, this is only baby oil, so maybe if I used specially engineered and refined hair oil, it'd turn out better. Maybe one day. Wow, a whole paragraph talking about my hair. Great.

Speaking of great, I just got the Catcher in the Rye as a birthday present from my great friend. The book is pretty great so far. I've read more of it now than I have of the play I should be reading for English, that we'll probably be going over tomorrow. The Importance of Being Earnest. What is the importance of being earnest? Guess I'll find out if I actually read the play.

Speaking of reading a play, I really enjoyed Hamlet. I didn't like it so much in the beginning, but what can I say. It grew on me. And not even the bad kind of growth too, like a cancer or ulcer. But then I don't really know if there's such thing as a "good" growth anyway. Maybe there is, but I haven't come across one yet.

Speaking of growth, my brother is growing up so fast. He came into my room today and wanted to play percussion while I was practicing guitar. I thought that was really awesome, because he's never done that before. Like, never. In fact, the only time he ever comes into my room is when I have friends over. Then he seems to want to come in here all the freaking time. But it was nice just me and him. I tried to teach him a four-four beat on the drums; simple stuff. But after like twenty minutes he shouts "I'VE GOT NO SENSE OF TIMING!" and then went on to play the drum beat to Queen's "We will rock you". But he doesn't even know Queen made that song. And he probably doesn't actually know that song. He's too busy with songs from LMFAO and I dunno, Owl City or something. But at least he likes the Offspring. I've got a lot of music to show him one day. But I don't wanna shove it all down his throat at once, cause if he's anything like me (which he is, despite also being my polar opposite..) he'll get overwhelmed, and then translate that overwhelmedness to boredom. That kind of how I feel about maths right now. It's alright chapter by chapter, but now that I've got to know everything at once, it just comes across as unbelievably mind numbingly boring.

Speaking of maths, I survived school today. Yay.

So I wrote almost all of this standing up. I consider that an accomplishment, because why not. What have you accomplished today? And that's a genuine question. I'd like to know.

Urgh, it feels like I have oil in my eyes. Probably because I do.

2 comments:

  1. I achieved an erection today, I was so proud. Also, maths could never, ever be boring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scratch that, my new achievement was having a youtuber post a comment on one of my posts!

    ReplyDelete