Sunday 3 February 2013

Just a normal post.

I just realised a running theme in Green Day's trio of albums is the line "she's in my blood" or "she is my blood". Sounds kind of extreme doesn't it? Eh, guess it's just hyperbole. But still. Sounds kinda silly to me. Or maybe it's just incredibly romantic and i'm too naïve to realize.

Anyways, that has nothing to do with anything about today. Today I went out to coffee randomly with someone, and it was unexpected, and I wasn't sure what I was doing while walking there. But, you know what? It was pretty fun. An interesting experience I suppose. Guess this is how you get to know people anyway; conversation over hot drinks. Nice. I think that's a word that could describe the afternoon. So on reflection, I'm glad I went.

The only other thing I did today was play the legend of zelda and watch a movie about zombie sushi. Expect a review of the movie on mine and Jimmy's review blog soon! It was hilarious.

Did I do work today? Nope. Not at all. But I think that's okay. It was just for a day. Not many days of school left either. Hooray. Does that sound like excitement? Hmm. Oh, and i'll also have existed for 18 years two days from now. Guess that's some what of an achievement. I've managed to survive a life of luxury! Greeaat. What an accomplishment. But on a serious note, I am looking forward to a nice dinner with my friends. Maybe I'll write about that. Maaaybe. Probably won't do as many posts as I did last month. But we'll see.

Until next time,
Fuck off.

Hahaha. Just kidding. I'm not forcing you to leave until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment