Thursday 21 February 2013

Persevere.

Oh man, I'm so gullible. It's not even funny how easily I trust. But that doesn't stop me laughing at myself anyway. Damn. You'd think I'd have learned by now. But then I was never into the whole "learning from my mistakes" thing anyway. Hah, if only that were true.

My hat's off though. Goodshow, lad.

I'm in an almost empty bus now. I'm the only one in the pit, which is cool. Now chance to be squished next to someone and be forced to have some kind of horrible physical contact with someone. I never really sit down on busses, except for when I'm with someone else normally. No bus buddies this week, which was kind of sad. But it left me time for music I guess, so that's something. I'm listening to the Killers now. Haven't done that for a while now; listened to them. It's like catching up with an old friend I guess. Except there's no input from me and they're just shovelling everything I've already heard in my ear. But when it sounds this good, i'm not complaining. After the 100th time you listen to something, it always amazes me when I hear something new that I didn't notice. It really makes me appreciate something just that bit more than I already do.

Ah. Everything will be alright. That's the song that's playing right now. I believe in you and me. This is a nice song. I listened to it while I was doing my biology practical. Everything will be alright. Sometimes it's nice to hear someone say that to you I think. Even if it is just a stockpiled generic phrase of comfort, you can tell when it's genuine. Well maybe I couldn't since I'm so damn gullible, bit you get the picture. Unfortunately the song doesn't come with a reaffirming hug. Ah well. The strings that swell in and out of the verse kind of feel like one. A brain hug. I should stop talking about hugs now, it's starting to get a bit sad in here. In here In my head. But. Everything. Will be alright. Someday.

I'm really sad that our drummer has left the band. Playing with Half an Hour Late was the best time I had at the end of every week. He will be missed. But I understand why he needs to leave. No hard feelings. Just soft ones.

I'm off the bus now and I was typing that last sentence while i was walking and nearly walked into a wall. So, good-by now. See you never. Or tomorrow. Or tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment