Thursday 14 February 2013

Pre-bed ramblings

I woke up this morning at 10:30 AM. Surprisingly my throat was feeling a lot better, still tight, but okay. The only thing that was strange is that my head was now underneath both my pillows and the inside of my cheeks were completely cut up. Rough night I guess? Turns out the medicine I took last night wasn't actually the kind that helps you go to sleep. So I had the worst dreams possible. Eurgh. I can still remember them. I think what makes them worse is that they're set in everyday life. So I recognise everywhere. Or at least I feel like i recognise the places. They probably were distorted visions of reality, but in the moment they seemed so real. I remember I was able to wake myself up too during the dreams, thinking they'll be better if I wake up and then go to sleep afterwards. But nope.

Oh well, I've got the proper night time drugs in me now. Only a matter of time before I'm knocked out. I've got a double dosage in me too. That'll stop the dreams from coming back.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment