Sunday 28 April 2013

Distant Lands 2

Thank you, Stone. This piece is leagues better than what it was, all thanks to the addition of one cello part. It sounds so much better! Much more whole I think. I think this might be my most favourite piece I've ever composed, to be perfectly honest. Even though the midi makes it sound so mechanical and automatic, it feels like I can still hear the emotions of what I was intending to get across seep out of the digital midi. I really want to perform this live now, even more than I did last night. I've named this file "Distant Lands 2", but it's still just Distant Lands with an added cello. Maybe I could find people who'd want to play it for graduation.. That'd be nice. I'll start with asking Stone.

Here it is, new and improved: Distant Lands 2

I'm still open to constructive criticism. I really want this piece to be as perfect as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment