Thursday 11 April 2013

Fork

So I've been in my room for quite some time now. Just listening to music, composing, that sort of thing. It's really only been 4 hours. But anyway, I went outside for some good old fashion human interaction, and lo and behold, everybody has already gone to sleep. And it's only 10 59PM! Sigh, what is this. I'm not even tired right now, but I probably will be feeling it in an hour or so. You know what's a nice song? "Our Window", by Noah and the Whale. God, that's some good stuff right there. Just, the whole thing. Yes. That's all I can say about it; yes. I recommend checking it out if you're in a reflective mood. Then again, I'm not really in a reflective mood, and I'm still enjoying this.

I'm not really sure where else I'm going with this. Nope. Not a clue. Let's see.. I beat the "best game of 2013 so far" today. It was pretty alright hahah. Fun stuff. Fun and games, got plenty of that this holiday. I've squeezed in some studying too though. I think tomorrow I'll study more. Try and finish up my music IA too. Sigh, everyone's finished all of their IA's but us music students. Woopee. It's not so bad though. At least it's enjoyable.

The title to my new song I'm writing (started yesterday) is gonna be called "No More Sleepless Nights For Me", or something like that. I'm going to try and emulate Noah and the Whale's style, try and figure out how they get their sound that I love so much. Hopefully it'll turn out like something good. Never really wrote something like this before, so it's going to be interesting to say the least.

blahblahblah, talktalktalk, pragraphparagraphparagraph. Done.

1 comment:

  1. Nope us Drama students are still doing coursework as well! Guess it's just us lucky art students...

    ReplyDelete