Sunday 14 April 2013

Spoon

Sigh, there's breadcrumbs in my bed. I knew i shouldn't have eaten my breakfast on it. But oh well. You get what you give! You give a little love and then you get a little love of your own! Or so they say anyway. I'm sure that's not always true.
Tomorrow is the first day of school! That's a good thing, because it means only 2 more weeks of dealing with the boring pile of diarrhea doggy dump (yes, Im quoting AVGN) that is the repetitive and lackluster life of highschool. Finally. I'm not even that worried about exams. I just wanna get out of there faster than you wanna blow your nose after snorting cracked pepper right off a salsbury steak.

And also, another thing, gosh darn it. How hard is it to find a blimming pen drive in a house where your dad is practically a technophile!? VERY apparently. I couldn't even find one. I swear. So now if I wanna share some music i gotta pass over a bloody massive hard drive. Hahah, first world problems, eh? Well Whatever. A problem's a problem and I'm gonna complain about it as much as i see fit. Which just so happens to be this much, because I'm done with this rant now.

I know I said I'll go to bed at 10 30, but, heh. This is just one of those things. I can never go to bed as early as I want to, no matter what. It's either too early, or too late. But really, I'm used to it anyway, so it's not that big a deal. I suppose I'll try and just close my eyes now anyway. Maybe I'll practice some meditation. It's all about focussing on your breath. Apparently. I never really know if I'm doing it right. Hopefully the people in the monastery or whatever that I'll be living in will teach me a good way to meditate. But that's a story for another time.

Peace out!

Oh god, I can't believe I just said "peace out". What a twat.

No comments:

Post a Comment