Tuesday 9 April 2013

Half Way Done

Hey, you know what? I am happy. These past few days have been great. Real swell. I've been able to keep my mind relatively off things it tends to wander towards if left unattended, and I think that's helped my overall outlook on things. I'm able to think a bit more positive and shit like that, hah.

The world music festival was awesome. Been a while since it happened, but still, it's worth mentioning.  My favourite band was called Akasha, this Malaysian band that basically fused Indian and blues styles. Wicked. It was such a nice time too, just hanging out with friends. No judging, no stress, no pressure, no worries, no nothing. Just a good time. So, thanks. It was different to how I envisioned it would be like four months ago, but that's okay. Gotta be more malleable. It was still great.

Speaking of music and great, I've been introduced to a lot of great music lately. Bands that I really wouldn't have found if it weren't for being introduced to them. My ears have never been more mellow. Oh oh, and I finally was able to fix my earphones, so now I don't have to wear my headphones around with me if I want to listen to music and not be coincidentally judged because of it. Yay! On a better plus note, because those earphones are fixed, I can now hear everything crystal clear. It's awesome. Eargasm central, here I come! Aww yeaaah.

These past two days I've started my most "serious" studying this whole holiday. That's not very impressive, seeing as I've practically done nothing before Monday. But hey! It's okay! It's all about gradual increments in workload, right? Heh. I'll be clocking in solid 6 hours in no time. But for now, an hour or two with a kayak break in-between is enough for me.

I went out drinking for the first time last night too. I was thinking of writing a blog post then, when I got back home. But instead I decided to collapse on my bed, hahah. That was an awesome day actually. Glad it happened.

And on that positive note, I think I should end this. Wowie! Could it be!? A positive post? Yeah, shuddup. That's right! Twoohwoohweehwaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment