Monday 26 November 2012

Accomplished.


This is it. I did it. My biggest accomplishment to date.

Finished my ToK preparation? No.

Finished that English essay? Nah.

Finished one of the many songs I have on the go right now? Nope.

Finished my uni applications and got accepted anywhere? Not even close!

No, this is by far greater than all of these things.

I, ladies and gentleman, have reached top comment status on YouTube. That's right. 47 likes in a day. And I'm still on top. Awwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah. Ain't nothin' that can stop me now. I feel invincible. Untouchable. Unintelligjhgajfhlklable.

And it feels great.

Oh yeah by the way this is sorta kinda definitely my 100th post too, so yeah, ya know, woo, no big deal though. Let's be modest about this, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment