Friday 2 November 2012

Screw it

Okay, here's something I recorded a few days ago. It's just a demo, so, yeah, it's not perfect. But nothing's perfect, so gimme a break. It's called Spineless. Originally it was called Spineless Scumfuck, but then I realised that's just too damn depressing, even for me. It's a song about me, go figure. I wrote this during a pretty dark time in my emotional existence. It's basically the product of a destructive relationship. There's another song to go with it, called "uhh, I don't actually have a title yet", but whatever, I haven't even finished that one yet. So, without further adieu, my song, Spineless.

Spineless Download woot woot

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. My head's too far gone to give any real feedback. I'll just say 'woo'. It didn't suck.

    ReplyDelete