Monday 19 November 2012

Piss Town

Im standing, waiting for a bus as i write this right now. Normally I'd have things to do than this 10 bloody minutes after school, but there's a problem, you see.

I am reeeeaaally busting to take a piss right now. And it's torture.

Luckily as soon as i wrote that, the bus came. But it's not like there's any toilets on this thing. On the bright side, at least Im now heading towards the direction of a toilet. This thought comforts me.

Awgh, shit! A bunch of people are getting on at the bus stop across from Maccas. Hurryyyy uuup. Aaaahhh. They're arguing over how much to pay. It's one ringgit for crying out loud!

Oh great, as soon as we move, the red light hits.

Go go go, yeeeaaah. Finally got some momentum. I just hope there's no road work like there was yesterday. That made us stay in the bus for about 30 minutes i think. Doouuuble the normal time. It was fine yesterday since i could talk to my friend. But now Im just talking to myself...

Kind of like a crazy person, I suppose. Except Im not speaking out loud, disturbing other people with my delirium. That's me. The considerate crazy.

Gah, Im not crazy. Just distracting myself from my bladder.

So far so good. In the middle of the mountain now and no sign of traffic. Peeeerfeeeect. Im pretty disappointed though with myself today, cause I ate a puppy.
Loljkyolo!
I really just forgot my shoes for running today. Which is a shame, because I enjoy running. Ah well, next week.

Oh, oh, so guess what? There's the same traffic jam! Cause some fucking genius decided the best time to do road work would be in the BUSIEST TIME OF THE AFTERNOON. Yeah, that's really intelligent, I can see the logic behind this. Because what's the point of life if you can't piss off a fuck-load of people, right? Not to mention there's been this beeping noise the bus has been making since before i got in it.

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

Over and over, no breaks. This is some hardcore beeping right here, people! Let's give it a round of applause! No? How about a round of machine gun bullets? Yeah, figured that'd be the more popular vote.

So there's this creep guy sitting in the seats made for old and/or disabled people (of which he's neither) staring up and down this girl in front of him. She doesn't realise cause she's got her back turned to him. Perfect for both of them i guess! He gets to stare at her, and she doesn't have to notice it. Everybody wins. Except for, ya know, justice.

Oh goody, we moved 5 feet.

I was planning to just write this for the whole trip, but I'd be able to write a full EE in the time it's gonna take to get home. So Im ending this here. Because I haven't even finished my actual EE yet!

Ps. I just caught the creep guy staring at me now when i looked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment