Sunday 11 November 2012

Wa-Bam

Holy shit, it's November. I know it's 7 days in it already, but it's kind of only just hit me now. It's November. Two more months and we're back in January. Only this time it won't be doing the same old shtick any more, since we dive right into mocks.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

All this thought about a new year though. It got me thinking about my new year's resolutions that I wrote out on this blog so organized, so many months ago. I totally forgot about them. Can't even remember what they were.

Oh yeah, I remember now.

Something about finishing my album, and not shaving until I do. Haahahah. Well, I did shave. But, I also did finish my album. Kind of not really. I don't know. It is finished. Just, not EVERYTHING is recorded. So then, it's not finished. Damn it. I must finish it. I MUST.





I wrote that 4 days ago. So, uh, woops. I think I didn't publish it cause I didn't really accomplish anything, and then I just ran out of things to say. woopsy-fuckin'-doodle, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment