Wednesday 21 November 2012

Real Talk

So.. Guess where I'm writing this one.

In school! Fwohhh, so rebelious, I know.

I'm trying to solidify some of my gooey brain matter into written form for the magazine I write for. Kind of like how I write in this blog. So, I think I'm just gonna be cheap and post up here what I've written for there too. I can't tell if these are "magazine worthy" though.

Which is your favourite, if any!?


Someday, cars’ll be so fast, that by the time we start them, we would have never left.

If you have nightmares at night, does that make a bad day dream, a daymare?

Positive = negative, really. You just got to swap around the posi’s and nega’s.
 
What’s the question, to the answer in your mind? If you can answer that, I’ll give you 10 bucks*

Your latest memory is you reading this very sentence, right now. I guarantee.

There’s a fiiiine line between not minding, and not having a mind.

Whalers whale, Sailors sail, but tailors… Tail?

Philosophy is really just masturbation for the brain.


*Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment