Monday 4 March 2013

FUCK YOU! lol.

I can't concentrate. I've been trying, I really have. But, right now, at 10:45PM, I just feel totally drained. At least I was able to finish my English essay last night. I'm working on this Theory of Knowledge thing now. I think it's interesting, but I'm trying to write about stock exchange and ethics, and it's not really going very far. I guess I kind of understand what I want to say, I just don't know how to word it properly. That's the most annoying thing. I always know what to say. Just not how to say it. Then I end up saying something dumb or uninteresting because I didn't convey what I meant to. I think I'm just tired. I'm really tired. I almost fell asleep standing up on the bus on the way home today. I also almost collapsed on my desk while I was just doing something a while ago. I think I was watching a video or something, and then next thing I know my head was on my desk and the video was already over. I think I blacked out. Writing this is kind of helping me stay awake. If only I could write like this for what I'm doing now, in a perfect flow of not really stopping and just typing whatever bubbles up out of my brain.

Shit, I just fell asleep again. this is me trying to type with m head down and not looking at the screen or keyboard. Ir feels like i'm doing pretty good. Holy moly, that was pretty good.

YEAH.
I'm sooo tired.
Tired of waaiiting.
Tired of waiting for yooouuuu.
For yoooouuuuu.

Beautiful, beautiful. Beautiful just like a ham sndwhich. Mmm. I'm hungry. But I've got indigestion too. Probably from being so gosh dang diddly doodly duddly tired. of waiting. Tired or waiting for yooouuu. Mmm, beautiful. Honest to goshly gosh. Haha.

Always look on the briiiight side of death.

Monty Python. Great song if you're ever crucified. Damn. That'd be so goshingly goshhersss painful. Gosh. On the bright side, it does give you time to reflect. Which I think we take for granted sometimes. Reflection time I mean. If you're always go go go then you don't always know know know what's really going on. And now, I mean really going on. You dig? Oh look at that. I just lost all my credibility cause I ended with "you dig". Of course you don't dig. You fly. Digging is for people who like to eat dirt. That's why they dig. For the sustenance. MMM. Genetically Modified dirt. I'd have me some of that mud pie yessireedoo.

I feel so cloudy. All up in my head. Like there's a steam vent in my cranium and it's fogging up my windshield. My windshield is my eyes. Hah. Uh oh. I just yawned. FUck. You know what that means? Time to get back to work! Say hello to the morning for me. I'll be too tired to acknowledge its existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment