Wednesday 27 March 2013

SMD - Sorry My Darling

So, tomorrow marks the end of possibly the worst term I've ever experienced. Hoorah. Fitting, I guess, since it's also the last full term I'll ever spend in highschool again. Even if I fail my diploma, I'm not gonna go back. Fuck that. But I mean, that won't even happen anyway. I don't even know why I mentioned it.

ANYWAY

I'm glad it's over. I think I've mentioned several times these past few months how this term has sucked pretty bad. But there were times which made it bearable. Heck, even great. As my good Trevor Thomas would say: "Nothing is absolute," and for this instance, I can't help but agree. For all my bitching and moaning about how shitty this term has been, it wouldn't be right to overlook all the good stuff. Like the massive performance in February, and my birthday party, and getting to better know some people, and all of those English essays. Ah yes, I loved doing every one of those things. Especially the essays. Mmmm. Speaking of which, I've yet to write one right now. What are the odds! 100%, because it seems the only time I seem to write on this damn thing is when I have an impending essay due the next day, or damn close to it. Ah well.

Sigh, but I have missed you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment