Monday 25 March 2013

Womp Womp

So, I fell over again today on the pavement.

Womp womp.

I managed to land the exact same way I did last time that happened, so the hand where I've got this scar now has another scar on top of it. At least this new scar is a little smaller than the last. But I think it's a bit of a waste of a scar.

Womp womp.

I mean, if I'm gonna get a new scar somewhere, it may as well be somewhere new. Not just on top of another one. Where's the fun in that? Nowhere, that's where. Next time I fall, I must remind myself to land somewhere else other than my lower right palm. Gotta shake things up a bit. Maybe my left elbow next? Heck, if I'm lucky, I might even break a bone! And won't that just be dandy!

Womp womp.

At least a trevor just so happened to be passing by and gave me a lift. So I ended up getting home probably earlier than if I had not fallen over. So that's something.

Womp womp.

Now I've got an english mock tomorrow after school, so I won't be finished until like, 5pm. Oh, and I really must finish my reflections of my compositions too. Oh, and I really must finish fixing up my shitty "Girl and the Soldier" sheet music I made last year, damn. that thing is just absolutely terrible. I don't know what I was thinking when I first notated it! Oh, and I really must do those English questions that I have yet to do.

Womp womp.

If you haven't noticed by now, "womp womp" is referring to the sound a trombone makes when it goes womp womp.

Womp womp.

Gaah, I'm just tired. Goodnight.

LOL GOOD ONE.

There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Womp womp.

No comments:

Post a Comment