Friday 15 March 2013

Weak Week

Monday

Hmm.. What's the worst that could happen, if I sleep at 9:30 tonight? I don't really know. I'll see what happens, and then write about it tomorrow. This'll be the earlier night I've had in a long, long time. Wish me luck.

Tuesday

I wrote this into google translate and made the english dude speak it:


"One fine day i was walking with my dog.
Then all of a sudden, what came to knock?
A snake, a shoe and a tambourine too.
Oh jesus fucking christ, what am I to do?

I looked around the world for someone to hold.
But everywhere I went, air was cold as gold.
And now, alone I sit and say with my shoe:
Oh jesus fucking christ, what am I to do?"

Poetry. Goddamn poetry, I tell you. Especially when he speaks it. Nothing else terribly exciting happened today as well so I'm just going to save this as a draft again and hope something amazing will happen on Wednesday instead. And by "hope" I mean do absolutely nothing like always and see what unfolds.

Wednesday

Typical. That's a word that came to my mind today. So very, very, typical. But now that I'm back at home, an English essay awaits me. I got out my last essay and read through my own notes for improvement. I wrote: "Find cohesion between point." Well great! The only problem is I don't got no points to make! I'm an entirely pointless! So pointless I'm basically a circle right now! There's no point here to put a cohesive substance on, because it's so totally and utterly pointless. Uuugghhh. I'm in a rut. I'm in a rut. I'm in a rut. I'm in a rut. I'm in a rut. I'm going to work on my composition first before I start hyperventilating over my own pointlessness. Maybe tomorrow this will be worth posting.

Thursday

Forgot to write anything for Thursday. That probably says something about how there just wasn't that much to say.

Friday

Today was like every other week 2 Friday, except I found out I actually did good for once in a maths test. That made me pretty happy, but let's not get too excited now. I was given a lot of shit today for some inexplicable reason just for working on my music composition outside. That really pissed me off, because I didn't see what the fuck was wrong with doing that. I mean I had headphones plugged into my computer, so no sound was coming out. And I had only one earphone on as well, just in case anyone happened to say anything to me. So there was nothing wrong being done. But that still managed to provoke hostility.. So stupid. In the end I actually only added like, 5 bars to what I did earlier that day. Which really, isn't that much. But at least it's something. Just got to keep whittling away at it. Like some old fashion wood whittler. I've got my Spanish orals on Sunday. That's the next big thing I'm working up towards. Then, it'll be completely finishing my uni application. I wish all I had to do was write an essay. But I don't mind, since composing is fun anyway. Just not when it's rushed..

W'okay then. That's it. No more to say. Go away now.
Only kidding of course. You don't have to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment