Thursday 28 March 2013

rteyuifvygubhnjkm

I can't really explain it. I just don't feel like doing anything at all. I don't feel like standing up, don't feel like sitting down. I don't want to go to bed but I don't wanna stay up. Bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan, whatever. Like I said, I can't explain it. It just feels empty. Superficial. I'm glad I wasn't brought up to believe in destiny, because if I was, today would just be one big bad omen after another. I'd be a paranoid mess after how convoluted and complicated today was. If this is just the beginning of the holiday, I can't wait to see how else it unfolds! Manage expectations. That's the key. My problem today was that I set my hopes up far too high. So when something doesn't fall through, it's pretty shattering. I dunno. Maybe it's because I couldn't fall asleep last night until about 4AM because my mind was just too busy thinking about something that didn't even happen anyway. What a waste. I woke up sick this morning, thought I was actually gonna throw up. It calmed down eventually though, so that's something. On the bright side of having so little sleep, I didn't remember any of my dreams. Yay. You can't run away from your own mind, but at least you can forget about it. Until you wake up and some inhibiting memory comes back to bite you in the arse. Ugh. Maybe I am just tired. Not tired enough to want to go to bed. But tired nonetheless. Tired of rteyuifvygubhnjkm. That was me scraping my hand across the keyboard. In case you couldn't tell. But you probably could. God, how depressing is this? Not at all, you dumby. Tomorrow is Friday. Don't know what I'm doing on Friday. Maybe I'll sleep for 20 hours and have the day be over and done with. Ahh forget it. I'm over exaggerating. Glad school is done for two weeks. Glad that school will be over forever in about 2 months. Glad I know now what I somewhat suspected. Damn, my dreams are actually pretty accurate now that I think about it. Huh. That just makes me hate them even more. Shoving in my face what I deep down already know. How can someone be at ends with their own mind? It's my mind, surely I should have control over it. Screw this sub-conscious bullshit. Who needs one? Not I. That's for damn sure. Would be so much better off without it. I should go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment