Friday 7 September 2012

A picture.

Here's a picture of a funny sign I took in some subway in New York:



hahahahahaha, see? Isn't it funny?

Well there you go. I hope you're satisfied. A picture. I know I don't normally put pictures up here, so this is a nice change of pace. Psshh, what's next? Discuss boring politics? 

Naah, I don't have time for that. Who does though, really. Politicians I guess. 

Heh, I find it funny, looking back on the time when I made this blog, and comparing it to now. I made it cause I felt kinda friendless at the time, what with Joe leaving and all. But now I'm, dare I say it, happy. 

It's nice. To know people. To get to know people. To learn about people. To find out new things about people. But not just any people, nice people. 

Oh yeah, I also cried a little in maths today. Not because I'm some sensitive cry-baby or anything.. But like, I felt for the first time in a long time, that I understood what was going on. Not in just that math class (although I finally did understand differentiation) but in life.

Positive = negative. That's what I figured out. A seemingly positive number can be transformed into a negative one so easily, and vice versa. Good = bad, bad = good. Shitty = not-so-shitty. What comes around goes around basically. It was just nice to see that in number form today, as opposed to words, since you always see stuff like this in words.

Such a beautiful equation.

No comments:

Post a Comment