Friday 28 September 2012

Zipper

Wow. Really? Can't talk to the point of not even being able to ask for 20 sen to get home. This shit is getting debilitating. You'd think after the last string of positive posts things would start getting better, right?

Hahahah. Hah. No. On the contrary. Its like after something good happens, or i sense some kind of progression socially with pretty much anyone, i get all happy and ignorant. And i forget, that there's a lot more left.

I don't get it really. Talking should be easy. I've been speaking since i was about 3. And yet, almost everyday my skills seem to just be deteriorating. I can't just expect everyone to start all conversations. And yet i just, i just, i just can't open my god damn mouth. Why? Why oh why oh why?

It really shouldn't be that hard. Shoulda woulda coulda. Or in this case shouldn't wouldn't couldn't. And yet it is! And Im just stuck in this frustrating loop that consists of false hope followed by a decline in social skills. And the stupid part is it's all in my head. Yet i just can't wrap my mind around it, and strangle the problem to death. Hah. If only.

My mouth is like a zipper that's stuck on the corner of my jeans.

I'd end on a positive note like: "I'm sure next week will be better!" But positivity can go fuck a butt. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment